I FOUND ONE OF MY OLD DIARIES FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL AND IT STARTS OUT “DEAR JOURNAL-CHAN”
Ellen what the fuck happened in 1998
ellen degeneres came out in 1997
yeah but ellen what happened in 2014
ellen page came out in 2014
DC Ladies with Disabilities
(click on image for character info)
Game of Daddy Issues
make me choose | anonymous asked Neal Cassidy
orKillian Jones? Hookfire
This tweet is so important to me
YES i’m a grill and YES i play games
Wow another one of those “gamer grills”. they are just doing it for the attention. the nintendo isn’t even turned on.
DINNER IS COMING. (Part 2)
I hear my mom shrieking downstairs, shouting up to me about “THE CATS! THE CATS!”
I run downstairs, thinking someone has died or something and see THIS:
I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING TO GET OVER THE ADORABLENESS
I GET SO EXCITED WHEN ALL FOUR OF MY CATS ARE IN THE SAME ROOM OMG
Pushing Daisies (2007) || Hannibal (2013)
Peggy Carter being so done with inaccurate WWII films (Pearl Harbor, 2001)
- Several of the nurses in the film have hair longer than would have been allowed. Military women weren’t permitted to wear their hair longer than just above their collar.
- The Willys Jeep M38 shown in this scene wasn’t produced until 1950.
- The Eagle Squadron badge shown on his right arm in this scene was only used for the No. 303 Polish Fighting Squadron, never was it used for any squadron in England for which this soldier was fighting in.
- This woman is wearing a modern style bikini, something that didn’t appear until 1946 when Louis Reard and Jacques Heim introduced it in Paris.
- Danny exclaims “I think World War II just hit us!” when in fact it wasn’t called “World War II” until 1948. World War I was still being referred to as “The Great War” at the time.
- The Japanese Zeros depicted here are painted dark green, but during 1941 they were painted light grey. They weren’t painted green until 1943.
-Original Prompt: Historically Innacurate World War II Movies
-The Attack on Pearl Harbor occurred on December 7, 1941
-Happy CarterCentury week!
HOW CAN ONE PERSON BE SO HOT
Who is your favorite kisser?